Guilty Pleasure: the Music Blog

Guilty Pleasure Music Blog

Monday, February 27, 2006

Hello, Brit Pop

I love Brit Pop. It's upbeat and dancey, yet arrogant and brash in a manner that girls like me find incredibly attractive. Sure, I can't always understand what the singer is saying... but who cares! They're British!

I also love the word Hello. It usually portends good things. For example:

"Hello Beautiful!"

"Hello, I can save you a lot of money on car insurance."

Or even... "Hello, is it me you're looking for? I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile. You're all I've ever wanted and my arms are open wide. Cuz you know just what to say and you know just what to do. And I want to tell you so much, I love you." (Lionel Richie).

True story. I was blind for like a whole year and one of my professors was stalking me, following me from class to class and even after school when I'd go to dance rehersal... he'd sometimes even call me! Needless to say, it was really creepy. Not that you wouldn't understand, I'm sure that you've had exactly the same experience too.

Anyway... I thought I'd merge my two loves of Brit Pop and the word Hello into one glorious post. Yeah, I can't contain my own excitement either. Jerks.

Image hosting by Photobucket
The Cribs -- Hello? Oh...


Image hosting by Photobucket
The Zutons -- Hello Conscience


Image hosting by Photobucket
Oasis -- Hello


And well... this one isn't quite Brit Pop as the members are boringly from the United States of America. But hey, it sounds like Brit Pop and features the word "Hello," so I figued I'd throw it in as well.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Elefant -- Uh Oh Hello

2 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Effects abilify taken lexapro Buy zithromax z-pak online in car magnetic gps aerial mounts erection cellex inkjet papers cisco client Cpanel license warez Fibonacci fax

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home