Guilty Pleasure: the Music Blog

Guilty Pleasure Music Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sweet Annabelle, as seen reclining on an ocean swell.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Next week, I will be escaping the District of Columbia to go down south. The family and I will be vacationing in St. Lucia (note the beautiful picture above) and I plan to spend the week enjoying the ocean, temperatures in the mid 80s, and my new American Apparel bikini.

I'm excited. It's been way too cold these last few days and I'm in dire need of a tan. Oh yeah, I also have about three million pages of International Relations reading to catch up on... so at least I'll get to lay on the beach while I read my Francis Fukuyama and Thomas Friedman articles.

Anyway, I thought I'd spend the next couple of days making you jealous.

That's right, I'm going to rub in the fact that you'll be stuck in the Arctic North angrily listening to the Arctic Monkeys, while I'm lounging on the beach enjoying the Beach Boys. Well, I'd actually rather listen to the Arctic Monkeys while laying on the beach... but that's neither here nor there.


Word of the day? Ocean.


Image hosting by Photobucket
Sun Kil Moon -- Ocean Breathes Salty


Image hosting by Photobucket
David Garza -- She's My Ocean


Image hosting by Photobucket
Nine Black Alps -- Over the Ocean


Image hosting by Photobucket
Badly Drawn Boy -- River, Sea, Ocean


Image hosting by Photobucket
The Cloud Room -- We Sleep in the Ocean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home