Guilty Pleasure: the Music Blog

Guilty Pleasure Music Blog

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Love is in the air

Image hosting by Photobucket

The temperature is rising, the sun is staying out longer, and spring is just about upon us. You know what that means: flowers, sunsets, and love in the air. Well, love and avian flu in Western Europe... but just love if you live in the lovely District of Columbia as I do.

There's nothing better than romance and good weather. I mean, it brings together some of my favorite things, namely hand holding, long walks, and general dopiness. I'm psyched! (Recommendation: The Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington, DC, is the perfect setting for all of these activities and more).

Anyway, if you know me personally, then you'll know that I like my love songs like I like my maple syrup, sappy as hell. To kick off the best season of the year, here are some of my favorites... enjoy... or at least, don't laugh at me.


Image hosting by Photobucket
Bryan Adams -- Everything I Do


Image hosting by Photobucket
Ryan Adams -- Come Pick Me Up


Image hosting by Photobucket
Ris Paul Ric -- I Wish You Love Me


Image hosting by Photobucket
The Cure -- Just Like Heaven


Image hosting by Photobucket
Kylie Minogue -- Love At First Sight

Good news, Kylie's cancer is apparently in remission!

1 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Dany said...

this is pretty much the best blog i've ever read

 

Post a Comment

<< Home