Guilty Pleasure: the Music Blog

Guilty Pleasure Music Blog

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I got in one little fight and my Mom got scared

Image hosting by Photobucket

That was me earlier today... well, not literally me... I am not a young Korean girl attending Keimyung University in Daegu, South Korea. And more importantly, I do not own an orange pencil case (or any other color pencil case for that matter).

But yeah, I had a huge midterm in my international relations class earlier this afternoon and studied my butt off for the last 24 hours. Apparently, the studying did not help. I got my ass handed to me on a platter, an image that I sadly could not find a picture of on Google image search.

I figured that these songs would convey all of the emotions that I'm feeling right now--namely a little exasperated, exhausted, and sick of school.


Image hosting by Photobucket
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin -- Let's Get Tired!


Image hosting by Photobucket
Al Green -- School Days



Image hosting by Photobucket
Scotland Yard Gospel Choir -- Good Kind Of Crazy


Image hosting by Photobucket
Koufax -- A Sad Man's Face


Image hosting by Photobucket
Hard-Fi -- Sick Of It All


Are any of you DC kids going to see Hard-Fi at the Black Cat on March 30th? If so, I'll be the spazzy little girl dancing up near the front of the stage.


1 Comments:

At 3:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is pretty much the best blog i've ever read

 

Post a Comment

<< Home